Friday, July 31, 2009

Feeling hot, hot hot!

That classic song is running through my head this early Friday afternoon. Everyone is feeling hot, hot, hot in Vancouver, where it was 34 degrees yesterday and then even hotter with the humidity. I was able to spend my afternoon at Kits beach (apparently that's where all the sexy people go so I fit right in :) )

Anyways, with the temperature still high and the sun still shining, sometimes I like to take a lesson in relaxation from a master...Taz.



Feel the zen!




Not that Soot is any stranger to relaxation but his style is a bit more unorthodox.





Looks like he's ready for a day at the office, and no I did not pose him, he's this weird all on his own.



Ok, two posts in one day, I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me now. Off to get ready for our trip to Vancouver Island. Family wedding to attend, I will report next week on the shindig.

Ciao,
Erin

No comments: